Wheel and Tire Alignment Services
A Wheel Alignment Improves Handling, Saves Money on Tires & Suspension System Repairs
What if every time you took a step forward, you took a half-step sideways? In a way, that’s what happens when your car or truck needs a wheel alignment. If your vehicle’s wheels don’t point in the
same direction, it affects handling, chews up your tires, and batters your suspension system.
That’s why it’s a good idea to have your alignment checked periodically by a professional and every time you buy new tires.
Why It's Important
- Safety - A wheel alignment corrects steering problems, such as pulling to one side, and tire contact issues. If your tires don’t make good contact with the
pavement, you lose ride control.
- Tire Life - Tires are expensive. They last longer when they wear evenly. A wheel alignment and regular tire rotations prevent premature wear. Patterns that
indicate you need a vertical alignment include tread wear on the inside or outside edges.
- Fuel Efficiency - A wheel alignment can significantly improve your fuel efficiency, because your wheels no longer fight each other for directional
- Preventative Maintenance - Problems with steering and alignment impact the suspension system and vice versa. By keeping your wheels properly aligned, you
avoid damage and premature wear of suspension components. In fact, your vehicle might need new shocks or struts—which affect ride height—before a technician can properly perform an alignment.
Symptoms Your Vehicle May Need an Alignment
- Pulling to one side or the other.
- Wandering on a level, straight road.
- Shuddering or wheel vibration, usually felt in the steering wheel.
- Uneven tire wear.
- Crooked steering wheel.
How Your Wheels Got Out of Alignment
- Rough shoulders
- Normal wear of steering and suspension components
See the Alignment, Steering & Suspension Experts
- Come to the tire pros Tolker Auto Service for a 4-wheel alignment check. Our ASE certified technicians are your alignment experts.
- Schedule an appointment online today for a wheel alignment.