Why go to the dealer, when Tolker Auto Service saves you time & money on routine service?
The first thing the dealer does when you buy a new vehicle, is hand you the owner’s manual and take you on a tour of their
service department. Did you know that any qualified auto care facility can perform the required scheduled maintenance? You don’t have to go to the dealer.
Why It's Important
- Warranty. You need to follow the service schedule to keep your vehicle warranty in effect.
- Vehicle Life. Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage.
- Fuel Economy. You can improve your gas mileage by as much as 9% by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the specific pressure, and using the recommended
grade of oil.*
- Safety. The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance. Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter
and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value. You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.
Why Tolker Auto Service
- Save Time. We’re open five days a week. That means we fit scheduled maintenance into your schedule, not the other way around.
- Save Money. We perform scheduled maintenance at a cost up to 50% less than your dealer.
- Keep on Schedule. Every time you visit, we provide you with a free scheduled maintenance printout.
- We’re the Experts. Our technicians, many ASE certified, service 4 thousand cars a year. We know scheduled maintenance.
- Make an appointment online today for scheduled maintenance.